The goal of counseling is to create lasting change and help you, your marriage, and your family heal, cope, grow and flourish.
Do I Need Counseling?
If you are unsure counseling is a right choice for you or your loved one, here are some issues that counseling could help address and help bring change and healing:
- Feeling stressed, tense, worried or overwhelmed often
- Frequent arguments with your spouse, children, friends, etc.
- Feeling worthless, hopeless, helpless, or depressed more often than not
- Difficulty with communication in your close relationships
- Feeling "stuck" in your problems or emotions
- Noticeable mood changes or mood swings
- Trouble with focus, attention, or concentration
- Decreased/increased energy, sleep, or appetite
- Using alcohol, drugs, food, sex, cutting, or other methods to cope with difficult emotions or problems
- Struggles with addictions or addictive/harmful behaviors
- Major life changes (marriage, divorce, job change/unemployment, birth of children, adoption, loss of loved one, etc)
- Traumatic experiences, such as abuse, rape, domestic violence, etc.
- Suicidal thoughts
If you or your loved ones are presently experiencing any of the issues listed above, you might consider meeting for counseling with a qualified counselor in your area. Mandy can provide professional support and guidance to help you in this process. Find out more about Mandy Dale.
If you would like to give counseling a try, please call Turning Point Counseling to schedule an appointment with Mandy Dale. 800-99-TODAY (800-998-6329)